Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to connect with consumers and get your brand out there. Today’s consumers switch off at traditional sales talk, but content marketing promotes you in a more engaging way.
By regularly creating unique and informative pieces to feature on paid content marketing sites, we’re able to generate the interest of readers and increase the volume of clicks through to your website.
We’ll entertain and engage your audience with content that’s relevant to their lives, making them more likely to share the content with friends and online networks. That way, you have lasting digital assets that belong to you, as well as users marketing for you!
The benefits of content_marketing
As an ongoing marketing strategy, this method has a range of real benefits, including:
- It allows you to improve brand loyalty, attract customers and build trust to form lasting relationships. We create content pieces readers will share.
- It allows your audience to feel the content they are reading is valuable and personal by expanding knowledge and inspiring them to try something new.
- By manoeuvring social networks and other advertising platforms successfully, your brand will enjoy free exposure and customer endorsement.
- Thought-provoking blogs are not the only option for successful content marketing. We help our clients to subtly deliver brand information through a whole range of channels including social posts, news articles, photos, graphics, podcasts and how-to videos.
- We’re also skilled in producing short and snappy “listicles” to grab the attention of readers even when they’re on the go. Like all of our content, they’re made especially for mobile devices in order to reach a really wide audience.
How can content marketing _help my business?
By engaging audiences in this way, content marketing produces a much lower ‘bounce-rate’ than more traditional forms of advertising, while generating 3 times more clicks through to purchasing sites. While short-term marketing solutions may generate quick results, content advertising is the most effective way to build up a loyal customer base in the long run.
By positioning your brand as an expert in your field that can be trusted for advice, customers are more likely to turn to you and feel they’ve made a smart purchasing decision by doing so.
Another key advantage is that rather than a paid click that is only active as long as a user is on your site, or even SEO rankings, which while providing useful free traffic, can go up and down at times, content marketing provides a lasting asset.
The content we create to market your brand, whether it is posted on your website, your social feeds or elsewhere, will remain there offering value for weeks, months and maybe even years!
Let’s move forward with Content Marketing
We’d love to talk to you in more detail and put together an initial strategy to show you exactly what can be achieved through our wide-ranging Content Advertising channels.
If you’d like to know more, get in touch with us today by calling 0151 321 2320, or emailing us via the contact forms here on our site. One of our team will be in touch with you to chat through exactly how we can best meet the advertising and/or content marketing needs of your business.
Our Track Record
We’ve put together a collection of stories on the work we’ve done for a varied group of clients over the past year or two. When it comes to giving you a taste of the results we could achieve for you, the best way is to hear a little about what we’ve achieved for others. Take a look and get in touch.
Lots of people with websites or looking to get one have come across WordPress, one of the best content management system currently. One of the many very important questions these people ask is if WordPress is good for SEO. WordPress has earned a reputation to offer a...
One of the most important ongoing debates is about which best works for a business between SEO and Google Ads (pay per clicks or PPCs). It is widely known that SEO drives organic traffic to a site, which is better ranking than PPC. This might be misleading somehow as...
Once your digital marketing strategy is finalised and your online marketing campaigns are underway, that doesn't mean that the work is done. In many ways it's just getting started! Here at We Are Web, a key feature of any digital marketing campaign we manage is that...