Once your digital marketing strategy is finalised and your online marketing campaigns are underway, that doesn’t mean that the work is done. In many ways it’s just getting started!
Here at We Are Web, a key feature of any digital marketing campaign we manage is that we’ll continue to review how well your paid ads, content and other marketing methods are performing, using a range analytics to monitor how much of an impact the new marketing campaigns are having on your lead generation and overall SEO performance.
We’ll look at the quantity and quality of results being generated to understand exactly how customers are interacting with your content, from ads to blogs to links, getting to grips with your key sources of business growth. This will allow us to refine your marketing strategy and create an ongoing plan of action that’s built to guarantee the very best results for your business.
Key questions on website analytics
By tracking and reviewing your various content marketing metrics, we’ll be able to gain insight on these vital content marketing strategy questions:
- How many users are consuming your online content?
- Which are the main content channels they’re using to do so? (website, social media, blogs..)
- How frequent is the average user’s consumption and for what length of time?
- Which of your content pieces are being shared the most?
- Which consumer demographic/s tend to share your pieces?
- How often is your content being shared?
- Is there a noticeable pattern to when and why it’s being shared?
- How do sharing metrics and consumption insight combine to demonstrate overall “engagement”?
- Does your content successfully inspire users to take action of some form?
- If so, what kind of action does it inspire them to take, and how often?
- How is your content supporting lead generation?
- Look at the leads generated by user content, are you undertaking the best measures?
- In what specific ways is your content driving revenue and sales?
- How effective is your content in holding the interest of your audience after the initial click?
- What are your overall content marketing costs?
- What is your cost per click, cost per lead and cost per asset?
What can these insights tell us?
Using this series of analytical tools, we’ll be able to gain an in-depth picture of how your marketing strategy is working, allowing us to work out your current ‘Return on Investment’ and help stimulate further business growth.
We’ll consider every aspect of your content marketing strategy metrics to make sure that your strategy is in line with your business goals and make the necessary changes to maximise your results and turn more potential consumers into dedicated clients.
For more information on any of our digital marketing services, we’d love you to get in touch.